In a nutshell:
- Nuclear Deterrence mission: “Back-to-basics”, increase by 2,000 number of nuclear support personel, add a 4th B-52 sqdn
- TACAIR: Accelerate retirement of 254 F-15, F-16 and A-10 a/c, validate remaining service life of residual legacy TACAIR a/c
- Space: Field new satellites including the Global Positioning Satellite Block IIF, Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF), and Space Based Surveillance System (SBSS)
- Cyber-warfare: Standing-up Twenty Fourth Air Force (24AF) under Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) to better develop and integratecyberspace capabilities into the joint cyberspace structure
- Unmanned Air Systems (UAS): FY10 PB continues major investments in unmanned aircraft to increase UAS Combat Air Patrols (CAPs) to reach goal of 50 CAPs by the end of FY11
- State-by-state breakdown of plus-ups/decreases – with a list of all Congressmen and Senators for the affected state.
See for yourself (yes, of course – it is in PPT…):