What they want you to think:
“The IRGC’s smart ballistic missiles are now in mass-production and this type of missiles can hit and destroy targets with high-precision,” Jafari told reporters in a news conference here in Tehran on Monday.
“These new missiles enjoys supersonic speed and cannot be tracked or intercepted by enemy,” the commander said, adding that missiles can hit targets 300km away with high-precision.
He added that the IRGC will provide the media with the footages of the new missile, named “The Persian Gulf”, in coming days.
The awful reality:
The DF-21, it ain’t.
As my mom used to say “Talk’s cheap…”
Article Series - Asymmetric Warfare
- One Second After – Of EMP and Post-Apocolypse America (Part 2)
- Chinese Announce Successful Missile Intercept Test
- Evolutionary Warfare
- Commander: “IRGC Mass-Producing Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles”
- Russia to Proceed with Supersonic Cruise Missile Sale to Syria
- Channeling “Streetfighter”? The PLAN’s Houbei FAC
- The Rule of Unintended Consequences and Covert Operations – Bay of Pigs Edition
- Tit-for-Tat Weapons Procurement: You’re Doing it Wrong