OK, guess it’s throw down time – time to get some skin in this challenge…Spirit of Attack and all
Open challenge to Mike over at No Angst Zone – if Team USAF is ahead of Team Navy after the final reckoning on Thanksgiving, then the following Friday (5 Dec), my Flightdeck Friday post will be devoted to a USAF/USAAF/Air Corps plane (and hey, let’s put some challenge into it this time — I mean, Buffs and Hustlers are pretty well known…).Â Oh and hey Buck, ditto if you’re game too 😉
We suppose it’s appropriate Thanksgiving is the end date as there seems to be an association between the junior service and a certain bird that figures prominently on the dinner table that day:
Anyway, your choice. I’ll give it the full treatment the real aircraft get on the regular Flightdeck Fridays – if we come in behind Team AF, which this year, isn’t gonna happen. Nope, no way.
Of course, should the tables be reversed (don’t leave me hanging here folks) I’ll ask the same fromÂ you for that same weekend (of 5 Dec). What sayest thou — 20mm @ Angels 25 on mother’s 270 for 35?
Fight’s On…lessee, I seem to recall a few posts about clubbing baby seals…
Article Series - Valour-IT
- Project Valour-IT: 2008 Fundraiser Underway
- Project Valour-IT Naval Aviation Factoid: 17 November
- Project Valour-IT: MEGEN Revisited
- Valour-IT Naval Aviation History Factoid: 16 November
- Project Valour-IT: Flightdeck Friday Video Version
- Project Valour-IT: Calling Out The Junior Service
- Project Valour IT – Naval Aviation History Factoid: 18 Nov
- Project Valour-IT – Naval Aviation Factoid: 19 Nov
- Project Valour IT – Naval Aviation Factoid: 20 Nov
- Project Valour-IT: Straight Talk Express
- Project Valour IT – Naval Aviation Factoid: 25 Nov
- VALOUR-IT Fundraiser, 2010 Edition Underway!
- Project Valour-IT: A Little Upfront/Straight Talk. . .